By accessing Plumber Gold Coast, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing Plumber Gold Coast. The materials contained in Plumber Gold Coast are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on Plumber Gold Coast and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of Capital Plumbing or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from Capital Plumbing.
You must not:
* Republish material from Plumber Gold Coast without prior written consent.
* Sell or rent material from Plumber Gold Coast.
* Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on Plumber Gold Coast for any purpose.
* Redistribute any content from Plumber Gold Coast, including onto another website.
You agree to use Plumber Gold Coast only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within Plumber Gold Coast.
You must not use Plumber Gold Coast to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on Plumber Gold Coast for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of Plumber Gold Coast and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of Plumber Gold Coast, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
Capital Plumbing may change these terms from time to time and so you should check these terms regularly. Your continued use of Plumber Gold Coast will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended terms. If you do not agree to the changes, you should cease using Plumber Gold Coast immediately.
If any of these terms are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
Limitation of Liability
THE MATERIALS AT Plumber Gold Coast ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NONINFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL Capital Plumbing OR ITS AGENTS OR OFFICERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, LOSS OF INFORMATION, INJURY OR DEATH) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE MATERIALS, EVEN IF Capital Plumbing HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR DAMAGES.
NEW WORK ORDER PRIZE COMPETITION – Terms and Conditions
How to enter: To be in the running to win a AUD$500.00 Hilton gift card you must first: (a) submit 3 valid work order for Plumbing or Electrical services to Capital Plumbing and Electrical between 26/02/2018 (inclusive) and 28/05/2018 (inclusive) – for every three (3) work orders submitted you will receive one (1) entry into the draw; If at any time you decide to cancel your work order/s with Capital Plumbing and Electrical prior to the date the prize is drawn, your entry will not be placed in our Capital New Work Order Prize Competition; One winner / company will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with the Terms and Conditions outlined below.
Who can enter: Entry is open to property managers that are currently using Capital Plumbing and Electrical services, entrants must be aged 18 and over and must comply with the ‘How to Enter’ clause above and the New Work Order Prize Competition Terms and Conditions displayed below. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter ‘Capital Plumbing and Electrical’, their agencies and companies associated with this competition are not eligible to enter.
Prize: The Capital New Work Order Prize Competition consists of the following prize:
One $500.00 gift card from the Hilton Surfers Paradise to be used for the provision of accommodation, dining or spa experiences of your choice to the value of the gift card amount provided.
Capital Plumbing and Electrical makes no warranty that the gift card supplier and associated services will be readily available to be used by the winner on their chosen date. The winner must contact the Hilton Surfers Paradise to utilise their gift card. The gift card must only be used in accordance with Terms and Conditions set by Capital Plumbing and Electrical and the Hilton Surfers Paradise.
- The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to:
- employees of registered Real Estate Agencies and Property Management companies with an office located in Queensland Australia,
- who are aged 18 years or over AND
- who submit 3 new work orders for plumbing or electrical services to Capital Plumbing (QLD) Pty Ltd or Capital Electrical Data & Solar (“Capital Plumbing & Electrical”, “We”) within the promotion period (work orders submitted outside of the promotion period are not eligible).
- Employees or agencies of Capital Plumbing & Electrical or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
- Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
- By entering the Prize Draw, you agree to receive emails from Capital Plumbing & Electrical containing offers and developments that we think may interest you. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email that we send.
- Multiple entries per person are allowed. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
- Capital Plumbing & Electrical accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Capital Plumbing & Electrical.
- The closing date of the Prize Draw is 17:00 AEST on 28 May 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
- One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a Capital Plumbing & Electrical representative in Queensland, Australia. The draw will take place 29 May 2018.
- The winner will receive a AUD$500.00 Hilton Surfers Paradise gift card or voucher.
- Prize maximum value: $500.00 (AUD).
- Capital Plumbing & Electrical accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
- The winner will be notified by email on or before 31 May 2018 and must contact Capital Plumbing & Electrical via email to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Capital Plumbing & Electrical within 14 days of being notified by Capital Plumbing & Electrical, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Capital Plumbing & Electrical shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Capital Plumbing & Electrical shall be entitled to select another winner.
- The name of the winner can be obtained after 31 May 2018 by contacting Capital Plumbing & Electrical via email.
- The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
- Capital Plumbing & Electrical retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
- The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Capital Plumbing & Electricals reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Capital Plumbing & Electrical both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s voice, image, photograph and name for publicity purposes (in any medium, including still photographs and films, and on the internet, including any websites hosted by Capital Plumbing & Electrical) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
- Capital Plumbing & Electrical accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Capital Plumbing & Electrical further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Capital Plumbing & Electrical for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
- Capital Plumbing & Electrical reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Capital Plumbing & Electrical in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Capital Plumbing & Electrical shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- Promoter: Capital Plumbing (QLD) Pty Ltd (ABN: 77126503017) and Capital Electrical Data & Solar (ABN:26154391563) – Gold Coast, QLD Australia.